At this time, Trinitas is seeking a full-time first grade teacher.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have at least three years of teaching experience and have particular experience in classical education.
Please note that all teachers and staff must:
- Profess a personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and maintain a membership in good standing in a local Christian congregation.
- Agree with Trinitas’s statement of faith.
- Agree with and be willing to support Trinitas’s mission statement, standards of conduct, and related policies.
- Possess appropriate knowledge of subject matter and demonstrate the ability to teach. Full-time classroom teachers in Grades 1-8 must hold a Bachelor’s degree in one or more areas of instruction or a related field.
- Have conviction regarding the significant value of the classical method of teaching.
If you would like to be considered for an opening, please send your cover letter and resume to our head of school, Mark Wagner, using the upload option below or via email at email@example.com.