Openings for the 2019-2020 School Year
Part-Time Teacher, Gr. 5-6
Trinitas Classical School in Grand Rapids is accepting applications for a part-time faculty opening in Grades 5-6 for the 2019-2020 school year. This faculty position includes up to 20 hours per week in the following areas: Grammar, Bible, History, Introductory Logic, Introductory Latin, and Proctor/Assistant responsibilities. Fewer hours and areas of instruction are negotiable.
Attendance at all school events (i.e., Information Nights, Festivals, Meets, Conferences, etc.) is expected.
All teachers and staff must
- Profess a personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and maintain a membership in good standing in a local Christian congregation.
- Agree with Trinitas’s statement of faith.
- Agree with and be willing to support Trinitas’s mission statement and related policies.
- Possess appropriate knowledge of subject matter and demonstrate the ability to teach.
- Have conviction regarding the significant value of the classical method of teaching.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in one or more areas of instruction or a related field
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have at least three years of teaching experience and have particular experience in classical education.
If you would like to be considered for an opening, please submit a cover letter and application with the necessary supporting documents to Headmaster Peter Marth using the upload option below or via email at email@example.com. While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview.