Summer offers us an opportunity to alter the pace of our family life and to recover (or introduce) some healthy habits. Here are a few we recommend:
- Dedicate time for frequent family meals and devotions.
- Read daily! Check out the summer reading lists our teachers have compiled.
- Practice curiosity and joy indoors and outdoors. Limit screen time (no more than one hour per day on average), allow for plenty of creative playtime, and expand what Mr. Marth calls “sky time” – the time you spend outside.
- Establish daily/weekly chores and family routines.
- Read our bi-weekly summer newsletters. These will keep you informed of coming events and noteworthy news.
Thank you again for partnering with us as we strive to guide children toward the wonder, knowledge, and love of God and His world!