Summer offers an opportunity to recover (or introduce) some healthy habits ahead of the coming school year. Here are a few we recommend:
- Dedicate time for frequent family meals and devotions.
- Read daily! Check out the summer reading lists our teachers have compiled.
- Practice curiosity and joy indoors and outdoors. Limit screen time (no more than one hour per day on average), allow for plenty of creative playtime, and expand your family’s “sky time”—the time spent outside.
- Establish daily/weekly chores and family routines.
- Read our summer newsletters. These will keep you informed of coming events and noteworthy news.